We’re always looking for confident, hard-working individuals to join our friendly team of professionals. This time, we’re searching for a qualified front-end Web Developer to join our Chorley-based office and get involved with building and maintaining a wide range of ecommerce websites.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is the perfect match. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
See the criteria below for a quick guide of what we’re looking for or click through to the full specification here:
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to develop responsive designs
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors (SCSS)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience working with Shopify themes
- Experience working with CSS frameworks
- Ability to create wireframes, design concepts and produce website assets
- Experience working with content managed systems
- Experience working with Visual Studio
Why work for us?
We’re a fast-moving, forward-thinking fulfilment tech company with great benefits and rewards available to all members of our staff. Our staff retention rates speak for themselves. Work perks include:
- Training and knowledge-sharing sessions: Held regularly, these sessions allow you to build on your knowledge;
- Access to thousands of LinkedIn Learning courses: giving you opportunity to pick up and develop any skill you could think of.
- Flexible working: Make your work hours work for you through our flexitime system.
- Social: Regular events and activities organised across our teams.
- Extra Holidays: After your first year with us, you can accrue an additional 6 holidays per year. Oh, and you can take your birthday off.
Interested? drop and email to our Software Development Manager, Paul, containing your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
by Liz Churm on 06/03/2019