Read this page for a comprehensive guide on the types of personal data we may collect, including cookies,
and your rights regarding our use of this information.
We are committed to maintaining the trust of all fulfilmentcrowd customers and site users, which starts with helping you understand our privacy policies. This policy describes the personal data we collect, why we have it, how it is used and your rights regarding your data, including how to access and update certain information.
Please spend time reading this policy carefully. Our aim for you is that you understand its purpose.
Across all of their online services, fulfilmentcrowd Inc operate in keeping with best practice as advised in The Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Information Practice and as required in Section 22575 of the California Business Code and in The California Consumer Privacy Law (CCPA). fulfilmentcrowd Inc also operate their online services in keeping with the most recent data protection law, GDPR, which was put into effect in the United Kingdom and the EU from 25th May 2018.
Who we are and how you can contact us
When you use our website, fulfilmentcrowd Inc is the data controller (referred to as “fulfilmentcrowd Inc”, “fulfilmentcrowd”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). Our registered office is 910 Canal Place, City of Industry, CA, 91746, USA.
https://www.fulfilmentcrowd.us is the address we refer to when we mention our website.
How we collect your personal information
We collect, store and transfer personal information about you in the following ways:
- When you use our website
- When you email/send letters to us
- When you talk to us on the phone
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you register to use our services
- When you give us feedback in the form of comments and/or reviews
The data that we collect when you use our services
- Profile and usage data. This incorporates the data we gather from devices used to connect to those services, for example computers and mobile phones, using cookies and similar internet tracking software (please find our cookies policy here)
- A number of methods are used by us to examine traffic to our website, which help us to understand our visitors’ needs and to continually build on our site for them. We only collect anonymous, aggregated statistics. For example, we do not link a specific visit to a specific IP address;
- fulfilmentcrowd Inc use technologies to gather and store information about the browser and device you use when you visit our website. This this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your device or browser;
- The feedback that you provide to us;
- when you use our website, and/or subscribe to our newsletter or;
- when you complete an onsite form for a fulfilment estimate, a call back request, a contact us enquiry or to receive a free guide.
Data from third parties we work with
- Companies that introduce you to us
- Government and law enforcement agencies
- Identity and contact data from publicly obtainable sources
- Agents/agencies working on our behalf
- Social networks
How we use your personal information
Firstly, we only wish to use personal information about you if the law allows us to. The table below sets out the personal information we gather about you, how we use it, and the legal basis we rely on when using the personal information.
We will mostly use your personal data information in the following cases:
- If we have to execute the contract that we have already entered, or are about to enter into with you (for instance, when we need to send you billing information or inform you of changes to our products and services, we’ll collect your email and/or postal address to send the information to you).
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. To illustrate this, fulfilmentcrowd will pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activities affecting us to law enforcement agencies.
- If it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) but your benefit and fundamental rights do not overrule those interests (for instance, we will use your email address to send you information about our products, where you have shown specific interest).
- Where we can gather and process your data given with your permission, like if you sign up to receive our email newsletters.
|Cause and Action
||Our lawful basis for processing including our legitimate interest (if applicable)
|Details of communications with us through telephone, letter, email or social media. This includes sending you appropriate, personalised communications by post in relation to product, service and business updates. We will keep record of our conversations with you, detailing how and when you contact us including any comments and complaints you may make. We may make note of information you have provided to advise any future communication we may have.
||Your business name, full name, postal address, email address and copies of your contact with us.
||This is down to our contractual obligations to you and our valid interest of providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our business, products and services based on your feedback. This information can also protect our business from fraud and other illegal activities.
|Keeping you in the loop about relevant products and services, through newsletters.
||Your business name, full name, email address, postal address and business name.
||This is dependent on your prior consent. If we do not have this information, we cannot contact you. If we do have this information, you can inform us at any time when you no longer want to receive newsletters.
|Overseeing our relationship, including informing you about changes to our terms and privacy notices
||Business name, full name, postal address and email address.
||We would not include any promotional content in this case. Therefore, we do not require initial consent when sent by postal or email address. If we do not use your personal information for these purposes, we are unable to comply with our legal obligations.
|To help improve our services, we will send you feedback and surveys requests.
||Business name, full name, postal address, email address, marketing and usage data.
||We will not include any promotional content in these messages, and do not require prior consent when sent by postal or email address. We have a legitimate interest to do so as it contributes to making our products or services more relevant to you.
|To operate and safeguard our business and this website. This includes system maintenance troubleshooting, testing, support, data analysis, reporting and hosting of data).
||Your identity, contact and technical data.
||This is essential to fulfil our valid interests (to run the business, provision of administration and IT services, network security and to prevent fraud). Mandatory to comply with legal obligations.
|Improving our website, products/services, customer relationships, marketing and experiences by using data analytics.
||Technical and usage data
||This is essential to our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep out website up-to-date and relevant, to progress our business and to advise our marketing strategy).
|To make recommendations to you about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
||Business name, full name, postal address, email address, profile data and technical usage.
||This is essential to our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and expand our business).
What are cookies?
If you do not wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but check the ‘Privacy’ settings within your browser for help to turn them on should you need to.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in the cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related services to show you when you're browsing.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you'd expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we're working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
To make full use of the personalised features on fulfilmentcrowd, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that is associated with this information. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from fulfilmentcrowd, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Here's a list of the main cookies we use, and what we use them for. You'll find information about 3rd party cookies below.
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
||These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and shopping times. That information helps us to improve the website and your experience, and to make our marketing campaigns are relevant. The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at fulfilmentcrowd Inc and Google, and never shows any confidential information.
||These cookies enable the function of Facebook Pixel. This software help us to serve you with advertisement that may be relevant to you and your interest.
Third party cookies
When you visit fulfilmentcrowd.us, you may notice some cookies that aren't related to fulfilmentcrowd Inc. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Change of Purpose
Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is aligned with its original purpose.
If we need to use your personal information for another purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis allowing us to do this.
Be aware that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
You can ask us, or third parties, at any point to stop sending you marketing messages. Please do this by contacting our DPO at fulfilmentcrowd Inc, 910 Canal Place, City of Industry, CA, 91746, USA.
Sharing your personal information
We could share your personal information with trusted third parties in order to make our products and services available to you. We also distribute data when the law requires, for example to respond to a legal process, or to maintain security, to protect our customers and their rights.
All third parties are required to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Failing to offer personal information
When the law or a contract we have with you requests us to collect personal data, you fail to provide this data when asked, we may not be able to execute the contract that we have or are about to enter with you. We would then be unable to deliver our services to you. In this case, we may then have to cancel a service you have with us, which we would inform you at the time.
Transferring your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Sometimes, it is necessary for us to share your data outside of the EEA to deliver services and products to you. Usually, this occurs when you or our service providers are based outside of the EEA. These transfers much fulfil definitive rules under data protection laws. We ensure that the transfer is compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure when this happens.
Our website includes links to third-party websites, applications and plug-ins. Enabling those connections or clicking these links allow third parties to gather and distribute information about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit upon leaving our website.
We have put appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal information being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees and third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Procedures have been put in place to deal with any suspected personal information breach. We promise to notify you and any applicable regulator (including the ICO) of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal information will only be withheld for as long as is necessary to fulfil its original purposes, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Pinning down the appropriate retention period for personal information includes an analysis of the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal information, the potential risk of harm from unlawful use or exposure of your personal information, the cause(s) for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through different methods, and the applicable legal requirements. In some situations, we will anonymise your personal information (so that it cannot be related to you) for investigation or statistical purposes. In this case, we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Using your personal information helps us to inform you about relevant services and any up-coming offers, but we can only send you marketing messages you have given permission or shown valid interest. To be removed from our marketing database, all you need to do is follow the opt-out links within the marketing messages we send to you. Alternatively, you can contact our DPO, fulfilmentcrowd Inc, 910 Canal Place, City of Industry, CA, 91746, USA.
Opting out of marketing messages does not apply to any personal data administered as a result of purchasing our services, or any other transaction between us.
What are your rights?
These are your rights:
- The right of access- to ask for a copy of the personal data we store about you.
- The right of rectification- you have the right to request an update or correction of any old or invalid personal data that we store about you.
- The right to restrict processing (in certain situations)- you can request us to ‘restrict processing of data’. This which means that we would have to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not, in any case, use it.
- The right of erasure (in certain circumstances)-to request that we delete any personal data held on you, as long as we no longer have any legal reason to retain it.
- The right to object- you can, of course, opt out of any marketing communications that we may send to you or dispute that we are using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so.
- The right to portability (in certain circumstances)- You can ask us to provide you with some of the personal data that we store about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us; DPO, fulfilmentcrowd Inc, 910 Canal Place, City of Industry, CA, 91746, USA.
Making a complaint
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information, fulfilmentcrowd Inc, 910 Canal Place, City of Industry, CA, 91746, USA.